PA CareerLink Chester County Expands Virtual Services for Job Seekers and Businesses – Daily Local
EXTON – PA CareerLink Chester County is expanding virtual services provided to job seekers and employers and will offer limited on-site services by appointment only starting July 6.
PA CareerLink Chester County has been providing essential virtual services to job seekers and employers since mid-March, when statewide mitigation efforts began to slow the spread of COVID-19. Going green for COVID-19 allows some services to resume at PA CareerLink Chester County offices at 479 Thomas Jones Way in Exton.
“We strongly encourage clients to continue to use our virtual services, which include career counseling, job search and recovery assistance, and on-the-job training programs,” said Butch Urban, PA CareerLink Chester County Site Administrator. “But we are also now accepting appointments for limited on-site services, including using the Computer Resource Center (CRC) for job search purposes, completing paperwork for IT programs. Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act (WIOA) and on-site educational assessments. “
To schedule an appointment for limited on-site services and other information, please contact PA CareerLink Chester County at 610-280-1010 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Specifically, PA CareerLink Chester County’s extended services include:
* Adult education courses
* All employer services
* Professional guidance
* Determination of eligibility for Workforce Innovation programs and services
* Job search assistance
* On-the-job training programs
* Recovery assistance
* Virtual workshops
* Youth programming and work preparation services
Limited on-site services (by appointment only)
* Copy and fax of documents for the Unemployment Benefit Office (UC)
* Employer services
* Meet with individual clients to complete program documents for Workforce Innovation Programs
* On-site educational evaluation
* Use of PA CareerLink resource room for job search activity
To protect the health and safety of all visitors and staff at PA CareerLink Chester County offices, and to continue to follow social distancing and COVID-19 mitigation recommendations, the Compensation Courtesy Phones of the Unemployment (UC) will not be available at the PA CareerLink offices.
* For regular UC questions:
* Email [email protected]
* Call 888-313-7284 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* LiveChat (call 888-313-7284 for a secure 6-digit code) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* For questions about Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA):
* Email [email protected]
* Call 855-284-8545 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The PA CareerLink Chester County system is the one stop shop for job seekers and employers in Chester County. Further information about our services, including information on local employment opportunities, is available on our website at www.pacareerlinkchesco.org.